Poultry Rearer, Project Accountant, Sales Staff best jobs vacancy in an Integrated Poultry Farm Nigeria 2012
Vacancies: Poultry Rearer, Project Accountant, Sales Staff
Our client is an Integrated Poultry Farm located in the south-south part of Nigeria and seeks suitably qualified candidates to assume the following positions in its organization:
Position: Poultry Rearer
- To ensure die safety and efficiency of poultry farm
- Create data and keep reports and rearing house records.
- Ensure schedule of feeding, vaccination, water and environment matter are adhered to.
- Maintain farm setting procedures and management guide.
- Check for mortality and ensure isolation of sick birds.
- Ensure checks on all rearing facilities and maintain hygienic standard for rearing houses.
- Report all observations to supervisor and farm manager.
Position: Project Accountant
- Create project accounts in the accounting system.
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders.
- Review account totals related to project assets and expenses.
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management.
- Create or approve all project-related billings to customers.
- Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to project.
- Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required.
- A degree or HND in Accounting with a minimum of second class lower division and 5yeurs post qualification experience.
Position: Sales Staff
- Keeps track of all day to day delivery of day old chicks to customers and distributors.
- Monitors delivery dates with hatchery Staff to make sure supplies are on first come, bases
- Giving advice and guidance on product election to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- A Degree or HND in marketing with a minimum of a second class lower division and 3 years post qualification experience
Method of Application:
Qualified and interested applicants should toward their applications credentials and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th November, 2012.