Farm Manager, Veterinary Doctors, Hatchery Staff best jobs in an Integrated Poultry Farm Nigeria 2012
Vacancies: Farm Manager, Veterinary Doctors, Hatchery Staff
Our client is an Integrated Poultry Farm located in the south-south part of Nigeria and seeks suitably qualified candidates to assume the following positions in its organization:
Position: Farm Manager
Responsible for the holistic production components of the farm to meet up with predetermined production output of the entire project as indicated in the project plan and design which includes: (a) Chick rearing (b) Egg production (c) Egg selection (d) Egg hatching (e) DOC handling and selection (f) Feed production (g) Flock health
Manage staff that must dovetail their efforts to achieve the set production goals above. Works directly with the CEO for the success of the project.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in similar best job, ability to manage and work with others to achieve overall.
Position: Veterinary Doctors
- Rearing – production of day old chicks from the project.
- Feed and health management of birds in a turn-key manner.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
Position: Hatchery Staff
- To confer with hatchery manager to discuss equipment and supply needs, production and research requirements, and work schedule.
- To assign workers on duties such as egg candling, sorting and traying, incubating eggs and grading, and debeaking.
- Adjust controls to maintain specified incubating conditions.
- Periodically inspect eggs in incubator trays to ascertain hatching progress, and order removal of chicks.
- Observes packing of chicks to verily adherence to customer’s orders and shipping/supply instruction.
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
- Adjust work procedures to meet supply schedule.
- Suggest changes in working condition and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
- DVM or B.Sc /HND in Animal Health with a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in Parent stock or Grandparent stock hatchery.
Method of Application:
Qualified and interested applicants should toward their applications credentials and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th November, 2012.